Saturday, March 27, 2010

Musings Of A Wandering Mind

Hello!
Another week gone by.Why is it that time zooms away so fast racing way ahead?This week was not very eventful exams,exams,exams!!I think my whole life am going to spend writing exams forever!
I have often wondered,you know the times i have been really happy and hyper,what does it feel like to be really sad low and lonely?At that time i would just laugh at myself and shun my thoughts to the back of my mind.Not very often do i get into those moods of mine where I feel extremely sad and lonely,so i thought maybe this time I'll pen it down so at least i can read my own thoughts about my feelings.
Theres this feeling of utmost sadness,people forgotten and buried deep into my brain surface out and memories haunt me.Memories at which I laugh,I cry.I reach out to those memories which just slip through my fingers reminding me that it is nothing but stored information.Its like i have phased out of reality,people are walking with me but i do not realise it and i keep walking in a world of my own filled with thoughts.I am preoccupied with things, that I do not realise that people are talking to me.I jolt out of my reverie to see that people are looking at me weirdly deciding for sure that i have gone nuts!
Alone that I am,I muse to myself,talk to myself and scold myself for whatever it is that i have done.Why is there this heavy feeling in my heart?Tears trickle down without my knowledge and drop down into my open palm,i realise the tear drop in my hand and put a hand to my face and feel the moistness.Tears shed for someone for some memory,those happy days for which i long but have lost!My school,my friends,togetherness,fights at which i laugh now,those mischiefs,standing and gossiping in the corridor till the principal comes out and gives us a dose!,the passage near the toilet,the labs,the water doctors in the labs,my teachers who forever are unable to control my unruly class,the board,my desk....the list is endless.I remember those colourful days,and tell myself to be happy with those everlasting memories.
I relive every moment with joy and wonder where all my schoolmates,my teachers are?I may be in contact with my school friends but its never like being together.A new day will dawn tomorrow and am surely going to be fine.But will those memories so full of colours so full of life ever fail to make me sad?I look at my slam book and autograph book where we have made silly promises to see each other and all.Now i realise that those were promises written on water!Today all of us are so busy,SO SELFISH,that we do not have time for anyone or anything!
I ask myself when was the last time i stopped and listened to the birds sing,the rain patter,the rustling of leaves,the things silence wants to say,good songs!I tell myself it has been a long time!Life has become so mechanical and so rigid and so goal oriented that I realise that I have failed to enjoy those small beautiful things Life actually offers but which we opt to just throw away!
I really do not know why i chose to write something like this today,maybe we could say it is the Musings Of A Wandering Mind!...Those tears continue to fall as I remember those beautiful memories forever...reminding me of those unshed ones!

2 comments:

  1. hey felt bad aftr readin ds! bt don worry re u ll hav a suprb day ! its just ds few yrs wre u need to put in 100% n remov d fun part of life! a day ll dawn ! bt u ll hav to wait 4 d rit time re!! cheer up til then:) n hav fun in wat ever u do tc. re.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was into tears after i read tis.so true..miss yu loads.hugs!love ya

    ReplyDelete