Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello!!!
Long time!!..It has been a crazy few weeks!.A tour about which I can't find any words to describe,food poisoning,Elation,An unwritten test!Whoa.They weren't kidding when they said Variety Is The Spice Of Life!
Actually many people felt that my blogs were becoming weepy!I actually accept I have been moping about like Moaning Myrtle!
So,I left for this tour like last Tuesday.Destinations target Bangalore,Mysore,Coorg.So,off we went in the train the first day,all of us congregated at the station pretty excited we were because we always see each other in drab clothes(AKA our college uniforms!)for once in life we looked colourful!We had Dr Meenakshi Sundaram sir and Dr aruna and her pretty daughter accompanying us.Now sir and ma'am are like these people who are just super fun!Into the train and we took like hours together to settle waking up the whole compartment and making so much noise that a guy practically called the police!Phew so settled and off we went into dreamland after lot of fights,yelling,dishum dishum and all that!
Arrival Bangalore and we booked into Pavana residency!Now they say Bangy is so famous for shopping the best part is we did not shop at all.We sat for 3 hours in the hotel looking at each others faces and majorly gossiping on people's clothes and many of the duets which were being played in full swing around us!
Then at last we went!!!!!!!!!To Visveshwaraya museum!It was fun though.The science part was really good.Then evening was ISKCON that too was awesome I just love that place!We were drenched in the rains and we were dripping wet in front of the Lord!But it was worth all the trouble!
I wouldn't call the tour as awesome or anything because there were lot of stuffs that happened for me to dislike it!There was a lot of batting eyelids,blushing,secret meetings,koochie kooing,lalalaing around me that actually made me irritated!But thanks to my really sweet and out of the world friends I didn't actually yell What the **** out of frustration!(I did though)
They all deserve a mention Madhu,Srinidhi,Himanshu,Veena,Srigireesh,Sanjoo,Sousheitha,Selva,Meenakshi Sir Thanks I don't think I would have lived through the trip without you people!
It is there that we discovered the joy of being together and having a lot of fun!We sang together,were majorly hyper,We danced in the rain,We talked talked and kept talking,Theres this song that caught onto all of us
Hey this is for all you guys associated with this song "ecchiki maccha eecha pocha(not mucha pocha:):))chinaki maacha cholaam chikki chikki cholaam chinaki cholaam eeyaaeeeyaaaooo!!Cool na!Yup just loved the song!
So we got back,everyone were just dying to get back home to their beds,their toilets,their everything!Damn I just wanted to see my parents!The train was 3 hours late!Talk about good luck huh??
I slept,slept and slept!I was awake only for some 3 hours!and why I was awake?because I landed with an Acute Gastroenteritis!Vomiting and diarrhoea are formidable partners who can just punch the air out of you and render you like a deflated balloon!That's exactly what I am now!though much better!
Now as a consequence of this I am not able to write my Pharmacology exam tomorrow!So it all comes this A Puzzling trip, bad stomach + intestines,An unwritten exam!!!!!What a combination!
So much for an eventful week!Toodles great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. get ovr wit tat test thing! i gus gettin ovr broknheart ll be easir 4 u than getin ovr a small exam!! :) n get wel soon som1 wodn lik u bein sick;) lol

    ReplyDelete